.....I want to be timeless. I want my dreams to be timeless. The only way to change the world is to contribute knowledge. We need to infest the world with knowledge. Only then will we realize that we are all one. We are one soul, one spirit. One species living on one earth.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

to be timeless

why is humans desire to be famous and noticed so strong? and it continues to grow and grow. in the 90's it was America's Funniest Home videos. now its YouTube. and I'm not innocent. whats this blog other then my attempt to have people notice my thoughts. The question of why we do this lead us to independence vs conformity. we want to be individual people. we want there to be something special about us, something memorable. the strive to last longer than ourselves. its the strive to be timeless.

Inspiration: We Live in Public

1 comment: