.....I want to be timeless. I want my dreams to be timeless. The only way to change the world is to contribute knowledge. We need to infest the world with knowledge. Only then will we realize that we are all one. We are one soul, one spirit. One species living on one earth.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010


Why cant I daydream through the night? when my life is days passing by without any definition. Whats the purpose of sleeping at night? why not in the day? why do we allow society to outline our lives. why do I feel bad for staying up late, even if I have nothing to do the next day.?

Why have I reached the point that I need anonymous approval of my thoughts? Why does the angry drunk frown upon me for smoking and loving? When will I allow myself to bee free enough to ignore society? I need to be in the water. We are suspended in water. Like a movie everything is in slow motion. Our weight is lifted.


No comments:

Post a Comment